Wednesday 21 September 2016

Evidence of video editing



 A  brief Background to the video 
This is a music video that I directed, edited and produced using an editing software called  final cut pro
I created the media product for coursework as Part of  my A-levels where we had to create an artist or band  and create a music video  for them we were allowed to choose any non mainstream song  to work with .
The project included research&planning , post-production and  production
whilst creating the project i was able to enhance my skills within final cut  such as adding colour and overlaying and include multiple sfx  .
I enjoyed  the process as I was able to bring my initial ideas and creative thoughts into fruition.  Overall I was satisfied with the final outcome

 Reasons for some of the editing decisions within the video 
The  heavily used effects  within the video ,mimic/represent the lyrics and title which is  constant surprises ; something which is unpredictable and unexpected I wanted that to reflect throughout the video to give it a fun , colourful and interesting vibe

1 comment:

  1. Apple Clips is a video editing app that lets users create and share short videos complete with special effects, text, and graphics.
    One of the more interesting features of Clips is Live Titles, which let you create animated captions by talking as you record.
    On Facebook, users play up to 85 percent of videos without sound, making this one of the more valuable video social media tools for boosting engagement rates.

    ReplyDelete